Abe Lincoln once said: “Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.” In today’s digital world, being well-prepared and having the best tools available can give you an advantage. Intercom is one such tool that is like a ‘well-sharpened axe’ when it comes to excellent customer support and sales. It offers lots of powerful features to communicate with and support customers online. Plus, its API allows for deep integration, making it a great tool for developers. We noticed, however, that it can even be improved, and that we can add value. So we went for it.
Screenshots, screen recordings and screen sharing in Intercom
Support teams need to understand and solve problems quickly and efficiently. However, a customer support team that relies on text or speech will have a hard time understanding all the issues their customers are having. Visual media, such as screenshots, screen recordings or co-browsing, can really help here. That is why we created the coview Intercom app. The app allows you to connect with every customer’s browser directly from Intercom.
It’s a bird, it’s a plane – No, it’s a support and onboarding tool!
What features come with the coview app? You can…
- Request screenshots and screen recordings in Intercom. Just ask your customers to show you their problem.
- Use real-time screen sharing with co-browse. No installation required and only your customer’s browser tab is shared.
- Create page highlights and step-by-step instructions. Highlight areas directly on your customer’s page and add comments.
- Survey browser health checks and notifications of technical problems in your customer’s browser (included in every screenshot, screen recording, and screen sharing session).
- Share sessions with your developers. Replay customer sessions, inspect the source code and see all browser details (loading times, errors, …).
coview for Intercom is now available in the Intercom app store. Create a free account and take your customer support to the next level 🙂